For over twenty years we have been proudly serving the Waikato and surrounding regions in engineering and land surveying. Find out how we can help you today.

Resource Consent Applications

What is Resource Consent?
Local and Regional Councils control the use of land or erection of structures through their District Plans. Certain activities are permitted as of right, but some activities are controlled, and to carry out these activities you require a resource consent. Activities that may require consent may be as simple as building slightly closer to your boundary than permitted, or it might be as complex as establishing a new shopping centre, a mineral extraction plant (e.g. quarry or coal mine), or a mariner.